DT-FD series DC Current Transducers provide a large sensing window and the ability to monitor circuits with voltages up to 1500 VDC. The sensor can be mounted on a DIN rail, or be attached to a back panel with screws. Easily accessible power supply and output-signal, finger-safe terminals are located on the top of the sensor to allow for a clean and trouble-free installation. The one-piece design combines the current sensing elements and the signal conditioning to provide an output compatible with most control systems, increasing the safety and accuracy of the installation. Request a Quote Need Help?
INDUSTRY STANDARD ANALOG OUTPUT
- Interfaces with PLC’s, panel meters and data acquisition systems quickly, with simple programming by the installer.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems
- 24 VAC or DC (Output not isolated from the power supply)
NO NEED FOR SPAN OR RANGE ADJUSTMENT
- Factory set calibration reduces setup time
- Warranted to produce accurate signals for five years
LARGE SOLID-CORE CASE
- Sensing windows provide ample space for single or multiple conductors
- DIN Rail or Panel Mount
DATASHEETSINSTRUCTION SHEETSCAD DWGSPRODUCT CERTSAPPLICATION HELP
DT-FD Series Model Numbers: DT2-010-24U-BD-FD, DT3-010-24U-BD-FD, DT4-010-24U-BD-FD, DT2-005-24U-BP-FD, DT3-005-24U-BP-FD, DT4-005-24U-BP-FD, DT2-005-24U-U-FD, DT3-005-24U-U-FD, DT4-005-24U-U-FD, DT2-010-24U-BP-FD, DT3-010-24U-BP-FD, DT4-010-24U-BP-FD, DT2-010-24U-U-FD, DT3-010-24U-U-FD, DT4-010-24U-U-FD, DT2-420-24U-BP-FD, DT3-420-24U-BP-FD, DT4-420-24U-BP-FD, DT2-420-24U-U-FD, DT3-420-24U-U-FD, DT4-420-24U-U-FD, DT2-005-24U-BD-FD, DT3-005-24U-BD-FD, DT4-005-24U-BD-FD