AGT Series Ground Fault Indicator combine a current transformer and a True RMS signal conditioner into a single package. The AGT Series Ground Fault Indicator are designed to produce an analog 4–20 mA signal proportional to earth or ground fault current. Available in a solid-core case. When connected to a controller or data logger, NEC requirements for alarm can be met.
Request a Quote Need Help?
CURRENT LEAKAGE DETECTION
- Monitor heating or other loads to detect increasing leakage current
- Pass all current carrying conductors through aperture to sense zero-sum current
VERY LIGHT LOADS
- Accurate measurement of very small but critical loads
- Current measurement gives faster response than temperature measurement
TRUE RMS OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted waveforms like VFD or SCR outputs
- No chance of field range selection errors
- Eliminates zero and span pots
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety
- Eliminates insertion loss
DATASHEETSINSTRUCTION SHEETSCAD DWGSPRODUCT CERTSAPPLICATION HELP
AGT Series Model Numbers: AGT1-420-24L-FL, AGT2-420-24L-FL