Max. Wire Bundle O.75 in (19.1 mm) Dia.
AT Series AC Current Transducers
AT Series AC Current Transducers combine a current transformer and signal conditioner into a single package. These current transducers have jumper-selectable current input ranges and industry standard 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC outputs. The AT Series AC Current Transducers are designed for application on ‘linear’ or sinusoidal AC loads and are available in a split-core case or two types of solid-core cases.
- Factory matched and calibrated single piece transducer is more accurate than traditional two-piece field installed solutions.
- Average Responding” algorithm gives an RMS output on pure sine waves. Perfect for constant speed (linear) loads.
JUMPER SELECTABLE RANGES
- Reduces inventory.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).
UL, CUL & CE APPROVED
- Accepted worldwide.