CTRC AC Current Transformer ProteCT™
CTRC AC current transformers monitor circuits up to 2000 A and produces a safe, low voltage output proportional to the RMS current value. This output is designed as an input to a power monitor or transducer, replicating the AC wave shape with phase angle resolution better than 2 degrees. The flexible coil design allows the sensor to be installed over multiple conductors or bus assemblies easily, and the cable requires very little space to fit between adjacent phase conductors. The design eliminates the magnetically permeable core of standard current transformers while providing excellent isolation, sensing only the magnetic field of the phase inside the loop.
333 mVAC OUTPUT
- Specifically designed for connection to power monitors and transducers.
- Safe, with no need for shorting blocks.
24 VAC OR DC POWERED
- Supply and output are optically isolated.
- Reduces field calibration errors.
- Coils matched with signal conditioning.
DIN-RAIL MOUNT CASE
- Compact size requiring very little panel space.
- Simple snap fit to standard rails.