DT Series 3-Wire DC Current Transducers
DT Series 3-Wire DC Current Transducers provide a low cost way of measuring DC current in a small and easy-to-install case. The series is stable at a wide range of temperatures. The single range design of these DC Current Transducers and the use of a common for the power supply and output signal provide a price competitive option in an international market. Similar in concept to the DLT current output sensors, this design produces your choice of 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC to interface with controllers or data acquisition systems lacking the current signal capacity.
INDUSTRY STANDARD OUTPUT
- 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC proportional to the DC current.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
24 VDC POWERED
- Supply and Output share common.
NO NEED FOR SPAN OR RANGE ADJUSTMENT
- Reduces field calibration errors.
- Factory calibrated without potentiometers.
- Compact size requiring very little panel space.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Accepted worldwide.