DT-BB Series DC Current Transducer
DT-BB DC Current Transducers feature an innovative design that allows a split-core transducer to be installed over existing bus bars or wire. These DC current transducers are rated to measure DC current working voltage to 1500 VDC. The power supply and output signal wires are connected to the sensor with a terminal block, which plugs into the header on the top of the sensor. Four ranges are available from 0–100 to 0–400 amps; three output types: unipolar, bipolar and bidirectional; and three industry standard outputs: 4–20 mA, 0–5 and 0–10 VDC. The Innovative design puts the current sensing components in one housing with the signal conditioning, reducing installation time and improving both accuracy and safety.
Standard Signal Outputs
- 4–20 mA unipolar or 4–12–20 mA bipolar output.
- 0–5/10 VDC unipolar or 0–2.5–5 VDC or 0–5–10 VDC bipolar output.
- +/-5 or +/-10 VDC bidirectional output also available.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- Low voltage 24 VAC/DC is safe and readily available.
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
DIN Rail or Panel Mount
- Attach to a bus assembly, snap onto DIN rail (using available adapters) or attach with screws to a panel for secure mounting.