DT-FD Series HV DC Current Transducer
DT-FD series DC Current Transducers provide a large sensing window and the ability to monitor circuits with voltages up to 1500 VDC. The sensor can be mounted on a DIN rail, or be attached to a back panel with screws. Easily accessible power supply and output-signal, finger-safe terminals are located on the top of the sensor to allow for a clean and trouble-free installation. The one-piece design combines the current sensing elements and the signal conditioning to provide an output compatible with most control systems, increasing the safety and accuracy of the installation.
INDUSTRY STANDARD ANALOG OUTPUT
- Interfaces with PLC’s, panel meters and data acquisition systems quickly, with simple programming by the installer.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems
- 24 VAC or DC (Output not isolated from the power supply)
NO NEED FOR SPAN OR RANGE ADJUSTMENT
- Factory set calibration reduces setup time
- Warranted to produce accurate signals for five years
LARGE SOLID-CORE CASE
- Sensing windows provide ample space for single or multiple conductors
- DIN Rail or Panel Mount