DT Series Temp. Compensated DC Current Transducer
The DT Temperature Compensated Transducers are ideal for energy management system inputs where the controller is designed to accept 333 mV signals, commonly found in power monitoring applications. Other output options are 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC. This series of DC Current Transducers features a patent-pending method that improves the sensor accuracy as the ambient temperature changes. The sensor output is automatically adjusted as the temperature increases or decreases, eliminating one of the biggest issues with Hall effect based products.
- 333 mVDC, 5 VDC or 10 VDC proportional to DC current.
- Compatible with many monitoring systems.
5 VDC POWERED
- Use with data collection systems.
- Available with 333 mVDC output.
12 VDC POWERED
- Available with 0.333 V, 5 VDC or 10 VDC output.
RANGES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- 0–50 A DC.
- 0–100 A DC.
- Remains accurate with rise or fall of ambient temperature.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.
- Open to snap the sensor over existing conductor; no need to disconnect the load to install.