Begin Here >
Do you have a Square D panelboard, and need a 2 pole (up to 50 A) GFCI breaker or 3 pole (50 A to 100 A) GFCI breaker?
Combine an NK Technologies AC ground fault relay and Square D breaker with shunt trip option to make 5 mA ground fault circuit interrupter solution. This combination includes current overload protection.
Or - Do you have an ABB, Allen Bradley, Cutler Hammer, EATON, GE, Siemens or any Other panelboard/ load center and need 3-pole (208 VAC) GFCI breaker for a 15 to 100 A branch circuit?
Save material and labor costs by using NK Technologies AC ground fault relay and a breaker (from your OEM) with a shunt trip option to make a 5 mA ground fault circuit interrupter solution. This combination includes current overload protection as well.
5 mA Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Solutions for Single or Three Phase Circuits up to 100 Amps
Cost Effective, Readily Available, Designed and Assembled in the USA
NK Technologies 5 mA Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Solution Benefits
- Meets intent of 2020 NEC 210.8 defined term ground fault circuit interrupter.
- Compact relay size allows for multiple mounting opportunities anywhere from the breaker to the appliance.
- Inventory and unrivaled in-house expertise within the USA.
- When you call, chat or email our application support team will answer promptly.
- Industry leading 5-year warranty.
Resources & Downloads
Contact Us for Assistance
"*" indicates required fields