Max. Wire Bundle O.75 in (19.1 mm) Dia.
AG Series Ground Fault Relay
AG Series Ground Fault Relay helps protect people, products, and processes from damage by ground fault conditions. AG Series Ground Fault Relays monitor all current-carrying conductors in grounded single- and three-phase delta or wye systems.
OPTIONS TO MATCH APPLICATION NEEDS
- N.O./N.C. solid-state switch or mechanical relay outputs.
- Normally energized or normally de-energized contacts.
- Noise immunity option for use in EMI/RFI sensitive environments.
SETPOINT OPTIONS MAXIMIZE EASE-OF-USE
- Field-selectable 5 mA, 10 mA or 30 mA setpoints on the AG3 “Tri-set” model makes user adjustments fast, sure and convenient.
- Single factory calibrated setpoints available form 5 mA to 950 mA.
COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Applicable on single- and three-phase systems.
- Ideal for use with shunt trip breakers.
- Magnetically isolated from monitored circuit and control power.
- Uses “zero sum” operating principle to reliably sense imbalance in magnetic fields associated with current leakage to ground.
Here is what Engineers have to say about our technical expertise...
“Changes to NEC 210.8 B-F have challenged all of us in the industry to find new GFCI solutions. When NK Technologies reached out to us recently, we decided to invest a few hours into meeting with their application experts. Five of our electrical engineering designers attended the session and considered it time well spent. NK Technologies has an in-depth understanding of the new NEC requirements and ground fault products designed to meet them. We are thankful for their time.”
One of the top electrical and low voltage/communications design firms,
in both the private and public sectors, based in Reno, NV and Denver, CO.