Max. Wire Bundle 4.0 in (101.6 mm) Dia.
AG-LC Series Ground Fault Relay
Large sensing window provides ample space for multiple conductors up to 800 amps through a single sensing ring.
The AG-LC Series ground fault relay feature an innovative design ideal for monitoring larger circuits. The 2011 NEC added section 555.3 to require ground fault protection of the main overcurrent device feeding marinas and boat yards. These services are often carrying up to 800 amps; most relay designs will not allow the conductors to pass through a single sensing ring. By designing a relay in a large solid-core housing, the conductors will not have to be passed through a separate sensing device like a zero sequence current transformer. This design makes monitoring of larger circuits a breeze, whether to protect boaters or large equipment like amusement park rides or gantry cranes.
ELECTROMECHANICAL RELAY OUTPUT
- Provides both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- A choice of fail safe or standard operation.
SIMPLE FIELD SETPOINT ADJUSTMENT
- Single turn potentiometer with setpoint shown on label.
- Adjustable delay to mask out nuisance fault current.
LARGE SOLID-CORE CASE
- Large sensing window provides ample space for multiple conductors.
DIN RAIL MOUNT
- Simple snap onto DIN rail or attach with screws to a panel for secure mounting.