Max. Wire Bundle 1.30 in (33.0 mm) Dia.
AGT-FD Series Ground Fault Relay w/Analog Output
AGT-FD Series Ground Fault Relay detect faults to earth from 0 mA to 100 mA and produce an output signal of 0–10 VDC in proportion to the amount of current passing to ground. The output is equal to the RMS value of the earth leakage. The AGT-FD Ground Fault Relay can also be used to measure and monitor any low value AC circuit current by passing just one of the conductors through the sensing window.
ANALOG OUTPUT SIGNAL
- 0–5 or 0–10 VDC proportional to 0–100 mA.
- Sensing window large enough to monitor 100 amp circuits.
- Low power consumption (< 2 VA).
- 24 Volt AC or DC (20–30 V).
- Warrantied to stay accurate for five years minimum.
- Compatible with most PLCs, panel meters and other controllers.
LARGE SOLID-CORE CASE
- Large sensing window provides ample space for multiple conductors.