APN Power Monitoring Measurement Transducers
APN Series Power Monitor measures three phases of current and voltage and computes fourteen values necessary to track power usage. The monitor uses current transformers to measure the amperes. The line voltage connects directly to the power monitoring transducer, up to 600 VAC. The result is 14 data points in the RS485 Modbus RTU format. There is also a pulse contact which opens and closes as watt hours are accumulated. The APN can be configured to accept five amp secondary current transformers or the safer ProteCT™ low voltage output CTs. Either type will produce an accurate set of data to help you save energy and avoid utility surcharges.
MODBUS RTU OUTPUT
- RS485 communication protocol reduces the cost involved with proprietary data logging software.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Improves reliability when used in conditions where power interruptions and voltage sags are common.
COMPACT DIN-RAIL MOUNTED CASE
- Clearly labeled terminals provide quick installation.
- Low profile reduces cabinet depth requirements.
LED DISPLAYS NETWORK COMMUNICATION
- Provides quick visual indication that network is operational.
FINGER SAFE TERMINALS
- Safe and secure connectors.