APN-R Power Monitoring Measurement Transducer
The APN -R Series Power Monitor measures three phases of current and voltage and computes fourteen values necessary to track power usage. The monitor uses flexible current sensors to measure the amperes, and the line voltage connects directly to the transducer, up to 600 VAC. The result is 14 data points in the RS485 Modbus RTU format. There is also a pulse contact which opens and closes as watt hours are accumulated. The APN-R power transducer is factory configured with specifically matched flexible coils. The ease of installation over multiple conductors or bus assemblies will speed installation and produce an accurate set of data to help you identify areas of excessive energy consumption and allow intervention to reduce demand.
MODBUS RTU OUTPUT
- RS485 communication protocol reduces the cost involved with proprietary data logging software.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Improves reliability when used in conditions where power interruptions and voltage sags are common.
COMPACT DIN-RAIL MOUNTED CASE
- Clearly labeled terminals provide quick installation.
- Low profile reduces cabinet depth requirements.
LED DISPLAYS NETWORK COMMUNICATION
- Provides quick visual indication that network is operational.
FINGER SAFE TERMINALS
- Safe and secure connectors.