APT Power Monitoring Measurement Transducer
APT Power Transducers measure three phases of current and voltage, and produces an industry standard analog signal proportional to the watts used. The monitor uses current transformers to measure the amperes, and the line voltage connects directly to the transducer, up to 600 VAC. The APT power transducer can be configured to accept five amp secondary current transformers or the safer ProteCT low voltage output sensors. Either type of current sensing will produce an accurate output signal to help you identify areas of excessive energy consumption and allow intervention to reduce demand.
INDUSTRY STANDARD ANALOG OUTPUTS
- Choose 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Improves reliability when used in conditions where power interruptions and voltage sags are common.
COMPACT DIN-RAIL MOUNTED CASE
- Clearly labeled terminals provide quick installation.
- Low profile reduces cabinet depth requirements.
FINGER SAFE TERMINALS
- Safe and secure connectors.