ADC Series Analog to Digital Signal Converter
The ADC Series Signal Converter connects up to eight 4–20 mA loop-powered analog sensors, or up to eight separately powered 4–20 mA output sensors, or up to four of each. This will produce a digital signal representing 0–100% of each sensor output. It is the perfect solution for photovoltaic power production system monitoring. The ADC signal converter allows for individually-ranged devices to interface with the industry-standard Modbus RTU serial protocol. The device can accept analog signals from current, voltage or temperature sensors, allowing the installer great versatility and higher accuracy. It was designed and built to meet NK Technologies’ trusted standards of reliability and ease of use.
EIGHT POINTS OF DATA
- Convert up to eight 4–20 mA sensor outputs using a single network address.
- Sensor loop power is supplied by the converter: No DC power supply is required.
- Models for 8 loop-powered (2–wire) or 8 externally powered (4–wire) or 4 of each type.
FAST & EASY INSTALLATION
- DIN Rail mounted converter with finger-safe terminals clearly marked for field installation speed.
- Convert any standard sensor output to Modbus RTU digital network format.
CHOICE OF POWER SUPPLIES
- ADC converter can be factory set for 120 VAC or 240 VAC power supplies.
COMMUNICATION BAUD RATE CHOICES
- Field-selectable 9600 or 19200 baud rate speeds.