VTU-OS Series AC/DC Voltage Transducer
The VTU-0S Series Voltage Transducers provide very high accuracy and safety in a panel or DIN rail mounted housing. One sensor design can measure DC or AC circuit voltages to 1200 volts, and produce an analog signal directly proportional to the voltage connected. Voltage Transducers are a very valuable tool to spot issues with power generation (conventional and alternative sources) like brown outs and phase loss. The voltage will be present on the line side of a disconnect even when the breaker or switch is open.
INDUSTRY STANDARD OUTPUT OPTIONS
- 4–20 mA, 5 VDC and 10 VDC.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- Output proportional to RMS voltage.
- 24 VAC or DC with low power consumption.
SIMPLE CONDUCTOR TERMINATION
- Primary circuit uses self-tightening terminals.
- Power supply and output terminals are finger-safe.
PANEL OR DIN RAIL MOUNTING OPTIONS
- If a DIN rail is not available, use the screw mounting option
to attach to a back panel.
- Power supply is isolated from input and output.