AT/ATR-FL Series AC Current Transducers
AT/ATR-FL Series AC Current Transducers combine a current transformer and a signal conditioner into a single package for applications from 100 A to 2000 A. The AT AC Current Transducer version is average responding for use on linear (sinusoidal) loads. The ATR AC Current Transducer version is True RMS for use on distorted waveforms found in VFD or SCR ouputs. Available in a solid-core case.
- Accommodates large conductors or wire bundles.
SELECT THE RIGHT OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted wave form like those associated with VFD or SCR outputs.
- Average responding for use with linear, sinusoidal waveforms.
JUMPER SELECTABLE RANGES
- Reduces inventory.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).