ATCR Current Transducer
ATCR Series AC Current Transducers combine a sensing coil and a True RMS signal conditioner as a matched, factory calibrated set. The ATCR Series AC Current Transducer is designed to produce an analog 4–20 mA signal proportional to AC current up to 2000 A. Coil opens to pass over the installed conductors. When connected to a controller or data logger, the sensor output is directly proportional to the primary current.
TRUE RMS OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted waveforms like VFD or phase angle-fired SC outputs.
- No chance of field range selection errors.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).
UL/cUL AND CE APPROVED
- Accepted worldwide.
COMPACT DIN RAIL MOUNT ENCLOSURE
- Space saving 35 mm wide enclosure mounts quickly.