ATH Series AC Current Transducers
ATH Series (patented) AC Current Transducers are the latest innovation from NK Technologies. Monitoring the current or power controlled by silicon-controlled rectifiers (SCRs) can be a challenge, especially the current used by heaters. When used to monitor zero-crossing (burst) fired SCRs, the ATH AC Current Transducer will provide an output signal directly proportional to the RMS amperage. Zero-crossing fired controls allow current to flow to the circuit for as short of a time period as one cycle, and off for several cycles. Most current sensors will not work well when there is no current present. This capability is important in case a heating element fails but the process continues operating, which could result in scrapped material.
INDUSTRY STANDARD OUTPUT
- 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Split-core models powered with 24 VAC or DC.
- Solid-core models powered with 24 VAC or DC or 120 VAC.
- No need for zero and span adjustment potentiometers.
- Accurate measurement of sinusoidal, or pulsed current wave shapes.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with DIN rail brackets included.