ATPR Series AC Current Transducers
ATPR Series AC Current Transducers combine a current transformer with a true RMS signal conditioner in a single package. ATPR Series AC Current Transducer produce a 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC RMS output on distorted waveforms found in the output of variable frequency drives, phase angle fired heating controls and on linear loads in “noisy” power environments. Available in split-core case only.
TRUE RMS SENSING
- Sensor output is proportional to the current flowing in the circuit, even with high distortion or harmonic loads.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Provides the highest degree of accuracy and response.
- One sensor covers a wide variety of loads.
- Field-selectable ranges keep spare part inventory at a minimum and allow for changes in load conditions.
- Simple installation, release the latch and snap over the conductor.
DC VOLTAGE OUTPUT
- Perfect for data acquisition systems, panel meters or controllers with only voltage inputs available.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.
DESIGNED for UL and CUL; CE APPROVAL
- Accepted worldwide.