ATQ Series Frequency Output Current Transducer
ATQ Series AC Current Transducers have a patented frequency output design used as an input to high-speed counter or frequency PLC modules, panel meters or programmable relays. Use where no analog inputs are available. Eight ranges, from 0–2 A to 0–200 A, across three AC current transducer models provide the best available resolution. Designed with a split-core case for easy installation.
TRUE RMS OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted waveforms like VFD or SCR outputs.
- Reduces inventory.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).
- Split-core case means the monitored conductor does not need to be disconnected to install the sensor.