AS1 Current Sensing Relay
AS1 Series Current Sensing Relay combines a current transformer, signal conditioner and limit alarm into a single package for use in status monitoring or proof of operation applications. Offering an extended set point range of 1–150 A and universal, solid-state outputs, the self-powered AS1 Current Sensing Relay can be tailored to provide accurate and dependable digital indication of over-current conditions across a broad range of applications.
- N.O. or N.C. solid-state switch for control circuits up to 240 VAC/DC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Reduces installation and operating costs.
EASILY ADJUST SETPOINT
- Speeds startup.
SOLID OR SPLIT-CORE CASE
- Versions tailored for each installation.
- Provides quick visual indication of contact status.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN Rail brackets.