ASXP Series AC Current Sensor
ASXP Series AC Current Sensor are powered versions of our popular current switches with integral time delay. A fixed two-second delay upon initial energization of monitored load minimizes nuisance alarms during startup and operation in motor or heater status applications. After startup of this AC Current Sensor a separate 0–20 second delay can be set. For use with 24 VAC/DC or 120 VAC supplies, this high performance product offers OEM-caliber accuracy, precision tolerances, low hysteresis and an operation range between 40 and 100 hertz. Available with status LED and solid-core case as standard.
FIXED STARTUP/DELAY TIMER
- Factory calibrated trip timer set to 2 seconds to eliminate nuisance alarms due to startup inrush or temporary overcurrent conditions.
FORM C ELECTRO-MECHANICAL RELAY OUTPUT
- Contact rating of 1A, up to 120 VAC, provides adequate switching capacity for use with most motor control systems.
IMPROVED EASE OF INSTALLATION & USE
- Eliminates need for separate time delay relay.
- Choice of 24 VAC/DC or 120 VAC power supply models.
- LED provides indication of trip point contact status.
- Setpoint adjustable from 1-80 A.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE PERFORMANCE
- Repeatable performance, precise time delay setpoint, constant hysteresis and linear trip point adjustment.