ATS Current Relay w/Digital Setpoint
ATS Series AC Current Relays combine a current operated switch and transducer into a single package. The FL model AC current transducer features a digital display that gives visual indication of the set-point for greater accuracy. The relay provides a solid-state contact which will change state when the current exceeds an adjustable level or falls below the normal running current. This means reduced installation time, plus the option to have local control of a starter coil while at the same time sending the analog signal back to a controller housed in a separate cabinet.
- N.O. or N.C. solid-state switch for control circuits up to 240 VAC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Allows for higher accuracy.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE & PRECISE SETPOINT
- Speeds startup.
- Measure the current used at all times.
- Provides quick visual indication of where the contact changes.
- Easiest and most accurate set-point adjustment available.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.