ATS Current Sensing Switch w/ Rotary Setpoint
The ATS Series AC Current Sensor combines a current operated switch and transducer into a single package for use in AC current applications up to 1200 A. The large sensing window on the ATS Current Sensing Switch provides complete isolation between the primary circuit and the controls. The DIN rail mounting makes installation a breeze, and provides a very secure mount that is resistant to conductor movement.
EASILY ESTABLISHED RELAY ACTUATION POINT
- Patented rotary switch setpoint selection.
- Trip point indicated on the labeling.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion losses, no added burden.
ANALOG SIGNAL AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES
- 4–20 mA signal proportional to 1200 AC A.
- Reduces components by combining transducer and limit alarm (current switch).
- Analog signal powered from the sensor; no loop powered required.
DIN RAIL MOUNTING
- Integral DIN rail mount with spring loaded mounting clips.
- Makes installation a snap.
FAIL-SAFE RELAY ACTION
- Single Pole Double Throw Relay changes state with power to the sensor.
- LED indication if power is removed from the sensor or primary current exceeds the adjustable trip point.
- Field-adjustable time delay from 0.5 to 12 seconds.