DS3 Series DC Current Sensor
DS3 Series DC Current Sensor combine a Hall effect sensor, signal conditioner and a limit alarm into a single package. The DS3 Series DC Current Sensor offers three jumper-selected current input ranges and frequency response from DC to 400 Hz. Available in a solid-core case with choice of relay or a universal solid-state output.
COMPACT, ONE-PIECE DESIGN
- Fits in easily amongst motor starters and power supplies in crowded control panels.
- Safer than shunt/relay combinations.
- Designed to handle harsh industrial environments.
- Sensor will not be damaged with primary current at any magnitude.
- Isolated output greatly simplifies wiring.
- Hysteresis is 5% of setpoint, allowing closer control than fixed hysteresis switches.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw installation allows for secure mounting.