DLT Series DC Current Transducers
DLT Series DC current transducers combine a Hall effect sensor and a True RMS signal conditioner into a single package. The DLT Series DC Current Transducer is designed to produce an analog 4–20 mA signal proportional to the DC current in the primary conductor. These transducers are available in a solid-core or split-core case design. Lower current ranges make this sensor ideal for use in photovoltaic panel combiner boxes.
4–20 mA LOOP-POWERED OUTPUT
- Industry standard connections, positive indication of correct field wiring
- No chance of field range selection errors
- Eliminates zero and span pots
- Output is magnetically isolated from the primary circuit for safety
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop)