AT/ATR-LS Series AC Current Transducers
AT/ATR-LS Series Current Transducers combine a current transformer and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. For new installations, the process is just as easy. Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. This AC current transducer uses two wires to connect to the power supply and the load (a programmable logic controller, a panel meter or a data acquisition system).
INDUSTRY STANDARD OUTPUT
- 4–20 mA signal proportional to the AC current.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- Use the “live zero” output to verify proper connections (sensor output with no current flowing confirms the system is ready to go).
- Eliminates zero and span potentiometer adjustment.
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
DIN RAIL MOUNT
- Simple snap onto DIN rail for secure mounting.