AT/ATR-FD Series AC Current Transducers
AT/ATR-FD Series AC Current Transducers provide a current relay and analog output signal conditioning in a single package. The large, easy-to-install solid-core design allows for quick installation even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. Just thread the conductor through the extra large aperture and reconnect on the other side. The AC current transducer output is powered from excitation voltage of around 24 VDC, using just two wires. The relay mounts on a back panel or a DIN rail, and is designed to accommodate wire sizes for loads up to 400 A.
4–20 mA ANALOG SIGNAL PROPORTIONAL TO AC CURRENT
- Both average responding and True RMS models available.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
2-WIRE LOOP POWERED
- Simple and reliable connection.
FACTORY CALIBRATED W/ FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
- Choice of three ranges : 0–200 A, 0–300 A or 0–400 A.
- Designed for longest life and reliability.
- Sensing windows provide ample space for single or multiple conductors.
DIN RAIL OR PANEL MOUNT
- Simply snap onto DIN rail or attach with screws to a panel for secure mounting.