AT/ATR-MS Series AC Current Transducer
AT/ATR-MS Series Current Transducers combine a current sensing element and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. Whether installing over existing conductors or in a new control system, installation is very simple and quick. Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. This AC current transducer uses two wires to connect to the power supply or the load, (a programmable logic controller, a panel meter, or a data acquisition system).
INDUSTRY STANDARD OUTPUT
- 4–20 mA signal proportional to the AC current.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Use the “live zero” output to verify proper connections, where the sensor output is 4 mA with no current through the sensing ring.
- Eliminates zero and span potentiometer adjustment.
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
DIN RAIL MOUNT
- Simple snap onto DIN rail for secure mounting.