ATP/ATPR-FL Series AC Current Transducers
ATP/ATPR-FL Series AC Current Transducers are large-format solid-core transducers designed for high current applications from 200 A to 2000 A. Powered by 120 VAC or 24 VAC/VDC, these AC Current Transducers take advantage of available power supplies and eliminate the need for costly control power transformers. Options include average responding and True RMS versions, 0–5 VDC, 0–10 VDC or 4–20 mA analog outputs and switch-selectable input ranges.
- Accommodates large conductors or wire bundles.
SELECT THE RIGHT OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted wave form like those associated with VFD or SCR outputs.
- Average responding for use with linear, sinusoidal waveforms.
- Reduces inventory.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss (voltage drop).