AS0 Series AC Current Sensor
AS0 Series AC Current Sensor low-current are specialized current operated switches that combine an ultra-sensitive current transformer and signal conditioning electronics into a single package for sensing AC current from 3–350 mA. Useful for signal or lamp status monitoring, detecting low level fault currents or fan status proofing, the AS0 Series AC Current Sensor feature solid-state outputs and jumper-selectable ranges, which make it a versatile choice for low-current status indication applications.
WIDE RANGE OF OUTPUT OPTIONS
- Dependable, solid-state switch N.O. or N.C. contacts rated at 240 VAC or 30 VDC.
- Compatible with most automation controllers.
ISOLATED INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Inductive sensing eliminates insertion loads on monitored circuits, effectively isolating it from the unit.
- Isolated outputs simplify wiring and enhance safety.
- Setpoints are field adjustable from 3 mA to 350 mA, speeding installation and allowing for tailored applications.