AS3 Current Sensing Relay
AS3 Series Current Sensing Relay provide the same dependable indication of status offered by the AS1 Series Current Sensing Relay, but with the added benefit of increased setpoint accuracy. A choice of three, jumper-selectable input ranges allows the AS3 current sensing switch to be tailored to an application, providing more precise control through improved setpoint resolution. Self-powering, isolated solid-state outputs, 1–6 A, 6–40 A and 40–200 A input ranges, and a choice of split- or solid-core case are standard.
N.O. OR N.C. SOLID-STATE OUTPUTS
- 1A @ 240 VAC, 0.15 A @ 30 VDC.
- 15A @ 120 VAC (-15 model).
- 3A @ 120 VAC (-03 model) output optional, consult factory.
- Reduces installation and operating costs.
EASILY ADJUST SETPOINT
- Speeds startup.
SOLID OR SPLIT-CORE CASE
- Choose the appropriate version for each installation.
- Provides quick visual indication of contact status.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.
- Provides the secure installation inspectors require.