ASP-FD AC Current Operated Switch
ASP-FD Series sensors allow two separate trip points to detect overcurrent and undercurrent conditions. The sensor outputs are dual, single-pole, double-throw relays, so they can control either AC or DC circuits and provide an alarm if the monitored circuit draws too little or too much current. One sensor means less installation time and less panel space required. The Status LEDs indicate if the monitored circuit current is under or over each of the trip points.
ELECTROMECHANICAL RELAY OUTPUTS
- Access to both the N.O. and N.C. contacts at independent setpoints.
- Because relay outputs are floating they can be wired in parallel or in series for a two-wire over/under switch.
- Allows for higher accuracy.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE & PRECISE SETPOINT
- Single turn potentiometer: point the arrow at the current value where you need the output to change, and you are done.
- Improves the safety by allowing the trip point adjustment with no power through the sensing window.
- Easiest setpoint adjustment available.
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
- Sensor can snap onto a DIN rail or be mounted to a back panel with screws.
- “Finger-safe” terminals are located on the sensor top.