ASX Series AC Current Sensor
ASX Series AC Current Sensor are high performance current-operated switches with field-adjustable time delay to help minimize nuisance trips during startup and operation. Designed for motor status applications where setpoint accuracy and repeatability are critical, the ASX Series AC Current Sensor offer a linear setpoint characteristic and constant hysteresis. Standard features include self-powering, jumper-selectable ranges and a choice of outputs and cases.
ADJUSTABLE STARTUP / DELAY TIMER
- Field-adjustable from 0–15 seconds to eliminate nuisance alarms due to startup inrush or temporary overcurrent conditions.
CHOICE OF N.O./N.C. AC OR UNIVERSAL OUTPUTS
- Contact ratings of 1.0 A @ 240 VAC or universal outputs of 0.15 A @ 240 VAC/VDC (N.O. models) and 0.2 A @ 135 VAC/VDC (N.C. models) for use with most standard motor control systems.
IMPROVED EASE OF INSTALLATION & USE
- 1.0 A AC rating eliminates need for time delay relay.
- Self-powered, split-core models simplify installation.
- Status LED provides visual indication of setpoint trip and contract action.
INDUSTRIAL GRADE PERFORMANCE
- Constant hysteresis and linear response characteristic enhance setpoint accuracy.