ASXP-MS Current Sensing Relay
ASXP-MS Series Current Relay combine a current transformer and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design of this Current Sensing Relay allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications where there are multiple conductors per phase. For new installations, the installation is just as easy. Just remove the top portion of the sensing ring, place the conductors inside, and snap the top back in place. The switch output is powered from the primary circuit, and the set point is adjustable between a very wide range. The solid-state contact provides a trouble free, long lasting and very durable alarm or interlock, improving safety and overall system reliability.
CELECTROMECHANICAL RELAY OUTPUT
- Provides both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- Provides a choice of fail-safe or standard operation.
SIMPLE FIELD SETPOINT ADJUSTMENT
- Single turn potentiometer with setpoint shown on label.
- Adjustable start delay to bypass inrush current.
- Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors.
DIN RAIL OR PANEL MOUNT
- Simple snap onto DIN rail or attach with screws to a panel for secure mounting.