DT Series Large Aperture DC Current Transducers
DT Series, Large Aperture DC Current Transducers combine a Hall effect sensor and signal conditioner into a single package for use in DC current applications up to 1200 A. The DT Series, Large Aperture DC Current Transducers have factory set and calibrated ranges, industry standard 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC outputs., and are available in solid-core DIN rail mounted case.
FACTORY SET & CALIBRATED RANGES
- No need for field calibration.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion losses, no added burden.
INTERNAL POWER REGULATION
- Works well, even with unregulated power.
- Cuts installation cost.
DIN RAIL MOUNTED CASE
- Makes installation a snap.
- No drilling or screws to lose.
- Optional DIN Rail kit available for chassis mounting.