Max. Wire Bundle 1.82 in (46.2 mm) Dia.
AGL Series Ground Fault Relay
The AGL series is a large aperture ground fault relay that offers one of the largest aperture diameters in the industry while maintaining a compact overall profile. Intended for sensing earth leakage, the AGL series offers a choice of N.O. or N.C. latching ground fault relays or a SPDT Form C relay auto-reset model. The enclosure features integral DIN rail mounting as standard. Optional noise immunity coatings for applications in harsh EMI/RFI environments is available.
- Integral DIN rail mount with spring loaded mounting clips.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- Include factory-adjustable setpoint from 5 mA –100 mA or “TR3 Tri-Set” models with field-selectable 5/10/30 mA settings.
- Finger-safe terminals for worry-free installation and operation.
- Orientation is perpendicular to DIN rail, allowing for clean and efficient wiring and minimizing space between multiple components.
- Choice of dependable latching SPST or SPDT (form C) electromechanical relay outputs.
"ZERO SUM” OPERATING
- AGL Uses “Zero Sum” operating principle to reliably sense imbalance in magnetic fields associated with current leakage to ground.
- Typical response times from 15 ms to 200 ms.
- Integral “push-to-test” button with LED indication of contact status.
Here is what Engineers have to say about our technical expertise...
“Changes to NEC 210.8 B-F have challenged all of us in the industry to find new GFCI solutions. When NK Technologies reached out to us recently, we decided to invest a few hours into meeting with their application experts. Five of our electrical engineering designers attended the session and considered it time well spent. NK Technologies has an in-depth understanding of the new NEC requirements and ground fault products designed to meet them. We are thankful for their time.”
One of the top electrical and low voltage/communications design firms,
in both the private and public sectors, based in Reno, NV and Denver, CO.