Max. Wire Bundle 1.82 in (46.2 mm) Dia.
AGLD Series Ground Fault Relay
AGLD Series Ground Fault Relay keep machinery and their operators safe from accidental shocks. The large, one piece solid-core design allows for installation over wires feeding heavy loads. The AGLD Series Ground Fault Relay output will change state at any point between 5 mA and 100 mA, or 80mA and 950 mA. A delay can be set to allow down stream protection to activate before this relay, keeping the main circuit protection hot and the equipment energized while the smaller faults are cleared. The large LED display shows the precise trip point and the extra delay clearly, in any light condition. The display flashes when there is current sensed over the trip point.
ELECTROMECHANICAL RELAY OUTPUT
- Provides both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Compatible with most automation and control systems.
- A choice of fail safe or standard operation.
SIMPLE FIELD SETPOINT ADJUSTMENT
- Single turn potentiometer with setpoint shown on display.
- Adjustable delay shown when knob is turned.
LARGE SOLID-CORE CASE
- Large sensing window provides ample space for multiple conductor.
DIN RAIL MOUNT
- Simple snap onto DIN rail.