Max. Wire Bundle O.75 in (19.1 mm) Dia.
AGT Series Ground Fault Relay
AGT Series Ground Fault Relay combine a current transformer and a True RMS signal conditioner into a single package. The AGT Series Ground Fault Relays are designed to produce an analog 4–20 mA signal proportional to earth or ground fault current. Available in a solid-core case. When connected to a controller or data logger, NEC requirements for alarm can be met.
CURRENT LEAKAGE DETECTION
- Monitor heating or other loads to detect increasing leakage current.
- Pass all current carrying conductors through aperture to sense zero-sum current.
VERY LIGHT LOADS
- Accurate measurement of very small but critical loads.
- Current measurement gives faster response than temperature measurement.
TRUE RMS OUTPUT
- True RMS technology is accurate on distorted waveforms like VFD or SCR outputs.
- No chance of field range selection errors.
- Eliminates zero and span pots.
- Output is magnetically isolated from the input for safety.
- Eliminates insertion loss.