SAN JOSE, CA – NK Technologies introduces the AT/ATR-MS Series AC Current Transducer, combining a current sensing element and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications with multiple conductors per phase. Whether installing over existing conductors or in a new control system, installation is very simple and quick.
AT/ATR-MS Series AC Current Transducer features include:
- Industry Standard Output: 4 – 20 mA signal proportional to the AC current, compatible with most automation systems
- Loop Powered: Use the “live zero” output to verify proper connections where the sensor output is 4 mA with no current through the sensing ring
- Split-core Case: Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors
- Factory Calibrated: Eliminates zero and span potentiometer adjustment
- Meets UL, CUL and CE Approval
The MS Series is ideal for applications such as: monitoring large machines (measures current use to detect over/under current conditions before breakdowns occur); water delivery and treatment (detects open discharge lines and locates clogged filters and blocked intake to pumps); and grinding/shredding (allow for brief periods of drive overload when the processed product varies in density – if the blades hit something foreign the control will alarm or shut down the process.)
ABOUT NK TECHNOLOGIES
Founded in 1982, NK Technologies designed the first low-cost solid-state current sensing technology that underlies the industry today.
Today, NK Technologies is a leading provider of current sensing, ground fault detection and power monitoring products to the industrial and factory automation markets, with a product portfolio that includes more than 1300 models to satisfy a wide range of specific application needs. As the needs of these markets change, NK Technologies is well-positioned to respond with sophisticated new product designs and improved product functionality necessary to meet those applications.