APT-TH Three-Hole Power Transducer
APT-TH Power Transducers measure three phases of current and voltage, and produce an industry standard analog signal proportional to the watts used. The monitor uses internal current transformers to measure the amperes, and the line voltage connects directly to the transducer, up to 600 VAC. The APT-TH power transducer will produce an accurate output signal to help you identify areas of excessive energy consumption and allow intervention to reduce demand.
INDUSTRY STANDARD ANALOG OUTPUTS
- Choose 4–20 mA, 0–5 VDC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Improves reliability when used in conditions where power interruptions and voltage sags are common.
COMPACT DIN-RAIL MOUNTED CASE
- Clearly labeled terminals provide quick installation.
- Low profile reduces cabinet depth requirements.
FINGER SAFE TERMINALS
- Safe and secure connectors.