The CT-LS 1 A and 5 A Secondary Current Transformers offer a compact, cost-effective means of measuring primary current. These current transformers provide an easy-to-install method to measure AC current, producing a 0–1 A and 0–5 A output proportional to the current flowing through the sensing window. The CT-LS series offers a large sensing window and a split-core design for easy installation.
Request a Quote Need Help?
- Split-core case for convenient installation over large wires or bus bars
- 1 A and 5 A secondary is compatible with standard power monitors and panel meters designed for the 1 A and 5 A input
- LS series with large sensing window (3.49” x 2.36”) available to measure current from 0–800 A to 0–1600 A
- Plated terminals for reliability
- UR recognized file E475131. Meets ANSI/IEEE C57.13 and IEE C57.13.2
DATASHEETSINSTRUCTION SHEETSCAD DWGSPRODUCT CERTSAPPLICATION HELP
- Current Sensing Theory White Paper
- Specific Solutions for Your Industry
- Application Notes
- Application Note – Using Current Monitoring for Predictive Maintenance
- Application Note – Current Transformers are a Cost-Effective Way of Measuring Current & Consumption
- Application Note – Large Aperture Split-core Current Sensors for Heavy Loads