ASD Series AC Current Sensing Switch
ASD series Current Sensing Switch provides a limit alarm contact with the easiest adjustment method ever designed. The single turn potentiometer, allows the trip point to be set before the sensor is installed, or before the monitored circuit is energized. The LED display provides a quick visual indication of where the contact changes.
- N.O. or N.C. solid-state switch for control circuits up to 240 VAC.
- Compatible with most automation systems.
- Allows for higher accuracy.
EASILY ADJUSTABLE & PRECISE SETPOINT
- Speeds startup.
- Improves the safety by allowing the trip point adjustment with no power through the sensing window.
- Provides quick visual indication of where the contact changes.
- Easiest and most accurate setpoint adjustment available.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING FEET
- Simple, two-screw panel mount or attach with optional DIN rail brackets.